Warmer weather is here, and summer is so close you can almost taste it. And you know what? So can your potential customers. Use this fun, sunny season to give your marketing efforts a boost and see your subscribers soar this season. Here are four ways to use seasonality to sell yourself and generate more leads this summer.
Weather Targeting to Sign Up New Subscribers
After a long winter, sunny warm weather is on everyone’s minds. Weather targeting could be more or less relevant depending on your business vertical, but chances are you can work “fun in the sun” into most any messaging. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- The weather is heating up, and so are our savings.
- This offer is hot, hot, hot!
- Come out of the cold with this exclusive summer offer.
- Unlock this exclusive offer when the temperature hits 90.
Seasonal Activity Creative to Sign Up New Subscribers
Summer fun is another great way to sign up new subscribers. Outdoor activities like the beach, camping, baseball and barbecues all say “summer is here!” Can your offer do the same? The best part about these activities is that there are many way to enjoy them, so your offering can range from a white paper positioned as a low-key beach read to an aggressive product pitch for a summer necessity.
- Swing into summer savings.
- Fire up an exclusive offer.
- A better beach day is just a click away.
- Sign up before your head out for the summer.
“School’s Out!” Messaging to Sign Up New Subscribers
Nothing speaks to parents more than something to help fill the days of a two month summer vacation. Position your offering to help kids stay on track with studies while school’s out, or to keep them busy with activities. You can also target parents themselves with an offer to helo during this potentially challenging time.
- No school? No problem! Sign up to see why.
- School’s out, but this offer is in session.
- Because Mom and Dad need a summer break, too.
- Summer school means something different to us. Sign up to see why.
Family Fun Offers to Sign Up New Subscribers
With no school in session, summer is all about family time. Target and tailor your offering to appeal to families looking for bonding time on long summer nights.
- Sign up for exclusive offers for the whole family.
- Fun in the sun is just a click away.
- Get the whole gang together with this specisl offer.
- Ready or not, here comes summer! Sign up for family fun.
All these different themes center around summer fun. For some, that means lots of activities and trips. For others, it’s leisurely days with a good book. Vary your messaging to encompass the many facets of a summer vacation, and have fun with it. Need some help? We can get you started on a path to more subscribers this summer.